Drop off & Pick-up Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR DROP OFF & PICK UP AROUND CAMPUS
Please review the following procedures with anyone who may be responsible for
dropping off or picking up your child at school.
- PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD BEFORE STOPPING so the cars behind you can drop off/pick up at the same time. PLEASE DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR!
- Teachers/staff are there to help and encourage safety; please be courteous!
- The parking loop is one way only. All cars should enter the parking lot in a single line and either enter the loop or find a parking space.
- Parking is not allowed in the loop at any time and vehicles cannot be left unattended.
- Prepare ahead of time if your child needs assistance with a backpack, needs to talk, etc. Park car if more time is needed. They can do it!
- For safety reasons, students may only exit/enter from the passenger side of car.
- Children may never walk into parking lot unless accompanied by an adult.
- Keep the crosswalk and intersection in front of the school clear; use the park as your walkway during traffic times.
- When exiting driveway, RIGHT TURN ONLY during specific times (see signage).
- No parking on Associated Road from Country Hills Road to the parking lot entrance/exit; this area is for busses only. Students may not be picked up from the stair area.
- Do not park in front of dumpsters; trash removal comes often & at different times.
- Short term parking is allowed along the side and back of school - see posted signs for guidance.
- Please: drive slowly and mindfully, following all laws.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A MODEL FOR PATIENCE AND SAFETY WITH YOUR CHILD ~ STUDENT SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY