Cougar Dress Code
Student dress should indicate respect for the educational environment and should be modest, comfortable, clothing that is appropriate for the learning environment. If a student comes to school and because of his/her dress, hair, or other grooming is a distraction to others, parents will be notified to bring a change of clothing to make corrections or the student will be removed from class.
- No midriff baring, strapless, or backless tops. “Spaghetti straps” are discouraged.
- No open-toed or backless shoes, like flip flops
- Hats should not be worn inside buildings
- Shorts should be at least fingertip length
- No displays of obscenity, drugs, alcohol, sex, and/or violence are permitted on clothing, jewelry, or other apparel
- No clothing that is ripped, torn, or dirty or considered to be not appropriate for an elementary school learning environment.
- No jewelry that is considered dangerous or inappropriate.
- Make-up, cosmetics, perfumes are not suitable for an elementary school campus.
The Brea Country Hills Staff wants all students to have a safe and wholesome environment in which they can learn and grow. Variances in student dress code only include whole school sponsored spirit days/and or activities, per the principal’s direction.