Cougar Dress Code
Student dress needs to reflect the educational setting and should be comfortable, appropriate clothing. Our dress code policy applies to all students:
- Shoes with a closed-toe and heel only, for safety purposes.
- Mid-thigh length for all bottom garments.
- Tank tops with 2” straps.
- Students should be cosmetics and perfume free. (perfumes can trigger asthma and allergies in some students/staff)
- Clothing free of inappropriate logos, slogans, phrases, and pictures.
- No visible undergarments.
Students may borrow clothing from the office to correct offenses as well. Variances in student dress code only include school sponsored spirit days and/ or activities, per the principal’s direction.